Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thought Experiment

I want to ask people their written opinion of me. It ought to be between ten and five hundred words. As much or as little as they want, essentially. I will leave the question essentially open to interpretation. If they want to write what they think of my personality they can or what they think of my appearance or whatever impression they might have of me. I'm not afraid of hearing anything bad because these people aren't gossiping behind my back, they're telling me their opinion. What I want to do is compare the answers I receive. I don't care what the answers do or don't say about me. I want to see what the answers say about them.

I imagine there will be distinct groupings among answers. The kind of answers I get may have to do with the context of my relationship with these people. It may have to do with the kind of person they are. It may have to do with how long or short a period of time they've known me. It may have to do with what other people say about me (assuming that at least some of these are posted in a public forum where other responses can be read and reacted to.) The more responses I get the more easily I can sort the answers into different categories.

If you're reading this right now, whether you know me for real or you just read my blog, feel free post a comment about me for my thought experiment. Go ahead. Tell me what you think about me in five hundred words or less.

3 comments:

  1. Totally late on this, been catching up:

    I find you occasionally funny, sometimes I don't get all your jokes though. I find you to be a good friend though you are often absent from Gaia, work I assume and your real life :/. Can't be helped. Sometimes you make me feel kinda dumb when we disagree but I like to be liked and fear being wrong so it's probably just me. I really wish I could meet you though, I see you as the smart, fun, awesome person I could be with that makes me seem a little less lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shukuchan = OtherWorldShukumei on Gaia.

    Haha, I just met you. I mean, I've known your name, but I'm not sure from what. People seem keen on stalking (the good kind) you for some reason, and I hope to learn why. You seem like an interesting guy. *will post more later*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Magical Yuri Toaster IMarch 31, 2011 at 1:32 PM

    I don't know you. o.o I just met you too but you are on Gaia so you must be pretty cool. ^_^

    ReplyDelete